Tuesday 8 May 2012

Black Mirrors out now

My debut collection of short stories BLACK MIRRORS is now available to buy off of the Rainfall Records & Books website. Taken from John B. Ford's introduction, "Black Mirrors (tells) us of the chilling experiences undergone by unfortunate characters, most of them manipulated by exposure to black looking-glasses in various guises." With an introduction by John, the book designed by Steve Lines, and with a wonderful cover by Lorretta Mansell, I'm immensely proud of the final product. You can buy the book right here: http://www.rainfallsite.com/Home.html

I also had a real blast on Saturday at the launch (see pics here: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=oa.10150738898311398&type=1). It was lovely spending time with the Terror Scribes who were there: John B. Ford, Steve Lines and Lorretta Mansell, Dave Price, Sue and Morgan Phillips, Adam Beyonce Lowe and Des Knight. I wish I had even more time to sit and chat to them (I kept getting pulled off into the dungeon to dance like an idiot to dodgy 80s tunes), but I thoroughly enjoyed their company and look forward to seeing them all again soon.

I was over the moon to see so many of own friends and family there, and they really made the day special. Can't thank everyone enough. Now, enough of this - I need to get cracking on my next book, which hopefully will be a novel about the Antichrist...Mwhahahahahaha!

No comments: